Old October 31st 03, 03:02 PM
Dwight Stewart

"N2EY" wrote:

OK fine. You wanna do migrant farm labor?

If I could still physically do it, I'd be thrilled to do so, Jim. My
grandmother owned a huge farm in North Carolina and I truly enjoyed going
there every summer during my teenage years to work. I worked side-by-side
with the hired laborers and did every single job they did. However, because
of the low wages for most of those jobs today, I certainly wouldn't do some
those jobs today (even if I could physically do so). However, a few farmers
in the area still pay well and they have no problems finding labor. If I
could do it, I wouldn't mind doing one of those jobs one summer just for the
fun of it.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/