Old November 17th 03, 01:08 AM
Dee D. Flint

"Phil Kane" wrote in message
.net...
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 02:12:06 GMT, Dee D. Flint wrote:

So you're saying we should go to "Ma's Diner" for the sole purpose of
keeping them in business?? I don't think so.

There are/were several "Ma's Diner" level establishments that we
patronize(d) for just that reason. Some of them didn't survive, but
that wasn't because we didn't go there.

OTOH, there are several "successful" enterprises that we just
wouldn't patronize - Wal-Mart leads that list.

I would go if they had a product I wanted but see no reason to do so if they
are not selling the products that I want.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE