Old December 11th 03, 04:53 PM
Louis C. LeVine

Default Why You Don't Like The ARRL

This came from another radio group. They are doing a survey to find
out why some people do not like the ARRL. I don't like it because it
costs to much. If it were $10 a year I might consider joining.
Louis

Subj: [REPEATER] Off List: ARRL
Date: 12/11/2003 5:43:47 AM Pacific Standard Time

CC:

Hi all,

This is directed only to those who are NOT currently ARRL members. I

have
agreed to help compile a survey which seeks answers for these two

questions:

1: If you are not a member of the ARRL, why not?

2: If you were a member of the ARRL and quit, why?

Please respond by December 18th. * Please answer only OFF list to
in order keep the clutter on the remailer down.

Thank-you for assisting in this survey.

Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF