Old December 16th 03, 06:03 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Dave Heil" wrote:
Len Over 21 wrote:

What is that to you?

It effects me because I am an active radio
amateur. You, on the other hand, are in no
way involved. (snip)

(snip) I think you must have me mixed up
with you. I'm a radio amateur. You are a
bystander.

I'm somewhat uncomfortable with that, Dave. As I see it, when discussing a
radio service which uses the radio frequencies that belong to all Americans,
no American Citizen who wants to be involved is a bystander and all (Amateur
and non-Amateur) have a right to be involved in the discussion. Likewise, I
saw nothing in rules of this newsgroup which would restrict the
participation of non-Amateurs. You may not like what Len has to say, but the
lack of a Ham license alone should not diminish it or dismiss it.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/