Old January 28th 04, 03:12 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article .net, "Dwight
Stewart" writes:

As I've stated several times, I don't really care what her reasonings
were. It's simply not my job to judge Kim.

Dwight:

Fine, then leave it up to me. I am an intelligent, educated, mature and
responsible person, and thus highly qualified to make judgements on
things like Kim's callsign -- and based on the evidence provided thereby,
her character.

I've told Kim what I think, and
that is enough. I don't see any reason to keep repeating myself. And I
certainly don't see any reason to repeat myself over and over through a
several year period as some in this newsgroup have done.

The main purpose of the "repetition" is to keep the issue on the "front
burner" as it were. Kim has acted irresponsibly by choosing a call sign
which incites controversy. Well, that's what she wanted, now she will
have to deal with it. Twice today, she has posted suggestions that she
wants this thread to go away. Well, only she can make that happen.
And she knows how.

73 de Larry, K3LT