Old February 9th 04, 09:59 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

After having commited himself in public with the assertion "I am
only here to civilly debate the Morse Code test issue, Leonard H.
Anderson embarrassed his family name with the following:

In article , Dave Heil robust oberst auf das
sandbox
writes:

No, I don't think so. You got the formaldehyde before assuming
room temperature.

Dr. Frankenstein would be proud...he created a Ham Monster!

"...it's Alive! It's Alive!...it beeped morse code!"

[from an unpublished Mary Shelley manuscript] :-)

(much of your crap snipped because it was, well, crap)

Right, straight talk from a Newington Charm School dropout.

See 97.1 (e), something about "good will" and "uniqueness."

What next? Shouts of "Drop and give me twenty, maggot?"

The gunnery nurse have a cue-so with you or something?

Amateur radio success has been mine for over 40 years now.

Wonderful.

Any time soon you will be ready to be a true professional. With
another forty years of radio theory study, that is...

Keep up the good work.

Temper fry!

Not that we're surprised.

Leonard H. Anderson is a known pathological liar with a penchant
for overstated accomplishments in radio communication and blatant lies
about the character of his military service.

Just another day on RRAP for him.

Steve, K4YZ