Old February 15th 04, 01:51 AM
garigue

The idea that non-amateurs "not understanding" amateur radio is

false
and little more than an attempt at rationalization of their own

ignorance.

Huh ???? I better get another beer to figure out this one .... just who is
non-rational here ???? I haven't figured this one out yet. My idea of
amateur radio is a deversion from my daily routine. I do not live by it or
for it. It is my desire that all involved in the hobby-service-passion what
ever have a good time in fellowship.

The idea that one who has no experience in using amateur radio has no
real feel for amateur radio is no falsehood.

Nonsense. There is nothing in life that is so insular that one cannot get

"real feel" of it by doing similar things.

OK by your argument then lets say sex ..... but your definition of "real
feel" and what I say is normal may differ.

Take care 73 KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa.

Enjoying ham radio for what it is to me ..not what others perceive it or
wish it to be.