Old March 24th 04, 04:26 PM
Mike Coslo

Bert Craig wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

L wrote:

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

I got to looking at the calendar, and it's only a couple months until
Dayton!

Now that we are getting close, I wanted to get an idea of people that
thought they might be able to make the first rrap get together.

Heck, I might be able to put up some web pages on it if we can get some
people to show up!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Good Idea! You could call it a gathering of Phil & His Freaks,
all five of you, a real Freak Show.

So you're coming too?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Sounds kewl to me, Mike. On a slightly different vein, how about the
resurrection of the r.r.a.p net? 7037 kHz, if I remember correctly. Not a
ragchew, mind you, but just a simple weekly QNI.

73 de Bert
WA2SI

Seems okay to me, though I might put people to sleep with my CW (or else
keep 'em awake laughing!

- mike KB3EIA -