Old April 7th 04, 04:36 AM
Dee D. Flint

"Arnie Macy" wrote in message
"Dee D. Flint" wrote ...

Don't even worry about it. I often choke in my sending.

Dee,

I worked a FISTS member the other day at about 25wpm, then got a tailender
who was working at around 10 wpm. At the end of the QSO, she thanked me

for
the QRS. To be honest, I wasn't even thinking about it. We always slow
down and match the speed of the sender -- It's called courtesy. I've had
the speed demons do it for me as well.

Arnie -
KT4ST

It's not the speed that's a problem. It's nerves. I worry I might make too
many mistakes and then I get to where I can't send even though I'm fine off
the air.

Contests are OK because the exchange is short. Even if I blow one, well
I've time to recover before I hunt for the next one. Got some rare DX that
way.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE
(and also a FISTS member)