Old February 17th 04, 09:10 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Vito" wrote in message
"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:03:50 -0600, "Drink" wrote:

I've been studying for my Extra Class .....

Hi OM,

Relieve the stress and just take the test. You don't need a perfect
score to pass.

If you don't pass, take it again.....

Try a practice exam at www.qrz.com.

Understanding the answers is all well and good but more and more the

"right"
answer depends on FCC and/or ARRL fiat rather than physics. Nor is that
unreasonable. Why require theory if everybody is an appliance ham anyway?
The times, they are a changing and nobody can stop it.

73, K3DWW

Well the hams may end up being "appliance operators" but they will each be
responsible for the quality of signal that there station puts out. The FCC
will not accept the excuse that one doesn't know how to address problems
with their station signal whether or not the material remains on the test.
They will continue to require that you comply with the rules and thus it's a
good idea to actually learn and understand the material.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE