Old August 20th 04, 12:19 AM
William

(N2EY) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: ARS License Numbers
From:
(William)
Date: 8/17/2004 8:38 PM Central Standard Time
(N2EY) wrote in message
.com...
(WA8ULX) wrote in message

Total growth of 901 in that much time isn't healthy. Reducing the code

test
just 5 wpm did not result in sustained growth, and neither did reducing

the
written tests.

Of course not, all it did was give Lazy Ass people like Karl a FREE

UPGRADE

Karl who?

When and how did you get *your* Extra, Bruce? Was it in front of an
FCC examiner? 20 wpm code, send and receive? Did you take the old
written tests, too?

Or did you bypass all that and get it after April 15, 2000 - just like
the folks you call "lazy"?

N2EY

Well, well, well! I think Jimmy Who found his backbone.

Maybe he'll stand up to Steve's abuses next, if he doesn't fear legal
action or "Dialing..."

All I can say is, "Bravo!"

Jim's had his "backbone" for quite a while.

As for Jim...He's quite independent.

Thanks, Steve, but this isn't the first time I've commented on 'ULX's
nonsense about "real hams" and such.

For example check out:

28 Sep 2003:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

just to name a few.

Just to name a few? I think you've exhausted Google.

You sat by for Years while Bruce abused this newsgroup with his
abusive, illiterate postings. Only after you suggested that he was
brilliant, and I kept calling you on it, did you say the first honest
thing about Bruce.

He and I disagree on a great many
things and always manage to not have to resort to the type of conduct that you
and Lennie the Liar seem to find necessary.

Gentlemen can disagree without being disagreeable.

I find Steve highly disagreeable. He's actually abusive.

That would be, in particular, lying to each otehr or calling each otehr
names.

As for "abuses"...What abuses, Brain?

You lie, I call you a liar.

You dance to Lennie's stringpulling, I call you Puppetboy.

You act like you know it all when it's evident you know nothing, I
sarcastically call you "Brain". You cringe at that diminuitive, yet you seem
to relish doing it to others in spades.

Sucks to be you, Brain...You're just slightly more transparent than wax
paper, and about as useful.

If all that's true, why bother with it, Steve? AOL has wonderful
newsgroup filters. I only saw this because you responded.

Yes, Steve, why bother? You won't get a QSL card out of it.

Let's clarify a few things. We all know Mr. Burke isn't going to tell
us anything significant about his /T5 operation. It's just the
mechanism for
a shaggy dog story, to involve others without ever getting to the
point or answering a direct question. Check out:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm... output=gplain

for more info than you've been able to gather in the past few years.

None of this should be a surprise, of course. Some folks don't let
facts get in the way of a good rant:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

You and I are long-time amateurs, who enjoy and use Morse Code, so of
course we're targets of everything certain folks can think up. Worse,
we're Extras with 1x2 calls, which makes it that much worse. We and
our code test are blamed for everything bad that happens in amateur
radio - and credited with nothing that's good.

This was all explained even before I was on rrap:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Note the date.

Note the date that Bruce began his abusive postings.

Note the date that you first noted his abusive manner.

Note the date that Steve began his abusive postings.

Note that you have yet to make a note of his abusiveness.

Yet you have no problem with claiming that Len or I are "negative."

Hi, hi! Good old PCTA double standard.

Why bother with folks who are so negative, when there's so many good,
fun things to do in ham radio?

Jim, this isn't ham radio.

I'd be perfectly pleased if Steve were to spend all of his spare time
actually playing radio commando instead of abusing people on here.

And for what it's worth, have you noticed that we used to have an ANON
poster on here going by the "handle" of Quitefine? Steve has an
unnatural attraction for every ANON poster on here EXCEPT for
Quitefine. Can you explain this?