Old September 13th 04, 08:39 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,
(William) writes:

Callsign: KC0MUB Class: Technician Codes: HAI USA
Name: Valentine H Germann
--------------------------------------

He was gonna learn the code. Said all the right things, even battled
the evil NCI hams.

The Morse Code sychophants all gathered around to slap him on the
back.

"Val is what's right with amateur radio today!"

Why no follow-up?

He saw the error of the way of the dark side? :-)

Maybe he objected to the eyeshade and sleeve garters the PCTA
wear a la 1930s?

Maybe he took the beeper's battle flag motto literally? ("Learn code or
die!")

Maybe he followed your lead and followed the path of least resistance,
bowing to inertia.

You might have spelled a word wrong. Ought it not be "ele-"
instead of "sycho-"? Hi hi. [I heard a herd...]

I kinda liked your version: "synchophant". You used it quite a number
of times.

Dave K8MN