Old September 24th 04, 02:57 AM
Mike Coslo

KØHB wrote:

"Mike Coslo" wrote

Need? I doubt that the one classer's want the test level at the Extra
level to begin with, and might go apoplectic if the Tech and General
tests were included!

My proposal to FCC asks for a one-term, privilege-rich beginners permit,
and a "full-privilege" standard license with an exam including the
material currently covered on the Tech/General/Extra written
examinations. Current licensees could continue to renew in their
existing class, or upgrade to the new "standard" license class.

Two classes there. I do like your full privelige license, but we've had
the discussions about the learners permit that I'm uncomfortable with.
It beats the bejabbers out of the NCVEC proposal tho'!

- Mike KB3EIA -