Old September 25th 04, 07:46 PM
Len Over 21

Default Pull a "Cecil?"

In article ,
(Brian Kelly) writes:

Right off I dunno anything about current military HF comms.

True. Not current. Not even past...

However it
strikes me that given Burke's job in that timeframe and place, running
around a USAF shipping/recieving dock with a clipboard chasing down
missing boxes, that he wouldn't have had much in the way of access to
HF comms gear.

Tell us some more stories about "dining at the captain's table,"
served by "drudges."

Or all that "bear shooting for naval intelligence."

A lot of BS is needed to make this PCTA garden grow...

Not if decent security measures were in place. But like
I said I dunno so I'll pass.

You don't KNOW? How can that be?

Not that we'll ever get the real story or even a straight answer...

We already got the only "story" which matters.

Yes, the only thing that matters to you is being able to
denigrate and pejorate any NCTA that has served the U.S.
military. You weren't "in." You think of all those that were
as "drudges." Tsk.

You make up "stories" in the style of Yell-yell and his "seven
hostile actions." Wave your KMA flag.