Old September 25th 04, 07:46 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(N2EY) writes:

In article ,

(Brian Kelly) writes:

But when it came down to it, "pulling a Cecil" meant actually getting on

the
air and meeting others on the air. *Cecil* was a stand-up guy about the

whole
thing. The other Brian isn't. That's the bottom line.

No, not a "bottom line," just another denigration of someone who
refused a demand from a Lord High God of Radio(telegraphy) to
"sked" with "CW" at the appointed hour.

Just another person willing to compromise his convictions so that "we
can all just get along."

In the end he didn't get along; his compromise was for naught; he
left.

Trying to appease terrorists just doesn't work.

I think Cecil just got tired of fooling with the PCTA robots in here.

Mother superior* has outdone herself.

She's on the run.

Runners call that a "road race" I'm told. :-)

[* term does NOT have any religious connotation...]

Nor does "Morseodist" but one in particular took offense. I think it
was too close to "Methodist."

Tsk. I would have thought the "mother" part would have incited
some kind of riot. Maybe it did. This place is sometimes a "riot."
[of laughs]

And it will be spun so that somehow it's *your* fault...

Yawn.

Didja read my UP/URS-2 story about what probably really happened in T5?

Wanna
bet that it's pretty darn close to the truth?

Not that we'll ever get the real story or even a straight answer...

Report back to us after your return from T5 land and tell us of your
findings, Lord High Gods of Radio(telegraphy).

I hope they decide to bring at least M16's. And tripple copies of
"thier" CSCE's to impress the warlords with. Maybe they'll wire
"thier" forward assists as code keys! Hi, hi!

According to what those socio-political military experts have
written before, they will hire "drudges" to go in their (excuse me,
thier) place. Or get a librarian...Conan the Librarian...

Neither of you were there before...yet you are all so damn Expert on
the matter.

Even Heil, The World's Greatest Ham, blew it WRT what is legal in
countries without governments. He only has experience in countries
with viable governments - especially the one's that deny him amateur
privs!

He thinks he still has "diplomatic immunity?"

I've yet to see him display any "diplomacy" in here...

So, after I explained what was needed for licensing, none have taken
the opportuinty to go operate from Somalia, not even that chickenliver
that has visions of flying bricks.

Maybe they're afraid of "Blackguard Down."

Har! Quite fine... :-)

Who would they pray to?

St. Hiram?

PCTA extras must stick together...and try to stick it to any NCTA
within sight and hearing (like General Order #1).

Stickit to Ya while they brag about real military experience!

Seben hostile actions.

Hi, hi!

"The Magnificent Seven!"

A sequel...one-man show!

Too bad composer Elmer Bernstein passed away recently...he could
have written the score for that movie idea. It "coulda bin a contendah!"
At least on the waterfront...

ARS License Numbers N2EY Policy 833 February 3rd 06 01:27 AM
Need single SP-352 Display (Heathkit) pull is fine Joe Boatanchors 3 September 2nd 04 04:04 AM
VE9SRB k4wge Antenna 133 June 18th 04 09:59 AM
Current in antenna loading coils controversy Yuri Blanarovich Antenna 454 December 12th 03 03:39 PM
Stuff Cecil would argue about Yuri Blanarovich Antenna 0 July 23rd 03 03:37 PM