Old October 21st 04, 04:30 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Cheap Shot Robeslob...Why Is No One Surprised?
From: "KØHB"
Date: 10/21/2004 9:44 AM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote

You still haven't explained your actions, Hans.

What "actions"?

You're the one who opened the incident with an accusation of
plagiarization, yet when I defend myself against that slimy charge you
wring your hands in self-righteous dismay.

Defending yourself...to Rich?

When absolutely NO MENTION of you, RRAP, or the intended use of the request
was, Hans?

What was the purpose of your "head's up" letter to Rich, W2VU about...?!?!

It was YOUR slimy attempt to divert Rich's attention from assisting me,
Hans.

It was YOUR "self righteous" hand wringing that we are talking about.

My offer stands, Steve. Cite the CQ issue which contained this story,
not written by me, and I'll send a public apology "Letter to the Editor"
to CQ.

Not necessary, Hans.

I have already posted the letter that Rich sent to both of us and
apologized to you for having gotten the attribute vis-a-vis the medium that I
thought it was in.

Put up or shut up. It's really THAT simple.

I've already been "on the move", Hans.

Those "actions", including my apology for having gotten it wrong about CQ
vis-a-vis another source.

Try being a man about it, Hans.

It really is THAT simple.

36, de Hans, K0HB

Un-sincere as always. Thanks for proving me right...again...

Steve, K4YZ