Old July 19th 03, 08:33 PM
Charles Hobbs

Mike Ward wrote:

The funny thing is...Mike Gallagher's audience is relatively modest in
the world of nationally syndicated talk. If someone like a Rush
Limbaugh paid even the slightest attention to Mr. Thorn, he'd likely
have a heart attack from all the excitement.

I've never even *heard* of Gallagher until just now.

Who are the current top-10 talk shows? It's probably something like
1. Rush
2. Laura
3. whoever replaced Art Bell
4. Howard Stern
5. Bruce Williams(?)
6 ...

Mike

[ Moderator's Note: There IS a Mike Gallagher working for Clear Channel
in Cleveland, but he is a jock, not a talker. The Gallagher in Cleveland
has been there for years and I've never known him to do talk radio. ]