Old July 22nd 03, 01:56 AM
Steven J Sobol

Mike Ward wrote:
He's popular in places like Greenville/Spartanburg, SC, where he
worked as a local host... but here in NE Ohio, he's carried on two
stations - live on Salem's new Cleveland market secular talker "The
Voice" (WCCD/Parma

Yeah, why exactly *did* they buy that station? WHK/1220's signal is
directional into the city, but purchasing WCCD couldn't have helped that.

[ Moderator's Note: There IS a Mike Gallagher working for Clear Channel
in Cleveland, but he is a jock, not a talker. The Gallagher in Cleveland
has been there for years and I've never known him to do talk radio. ]

Steven - what station for Cleveland's Mike Gallagher?

WMVX/106.5. Weekends, I think, but I can't verify that because their website
doesn't list their weekend personalities.

Gallagher we're talking about is a different person... a syndicated
talk show host. I believe out in your current area, KRLH/590 ("KRLA")
San Bernardino probably runs him... probably tape delay nights.

I have a car button set for 99.1 KGGI Riverside, so I would imagine I
should be able to listen to 590 too, though the mountains between me and
San Bernardino might make that difficult.

I am only a 25-minute drive from San Bernardino here in my temporary home,
although when I move to the new address advertised in my .sig, I'll be a bit
further out.

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Svcs. [The Fusion of Content & Connectivity]
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950