Old August 9th 03, 05:39 PM
Patrick Cook

Hi everyone:

What's the URL to your station Ken (Sorry...I missed it)

Patrick Cook

Denver, Colorado

"KA Turner" wrote in message
Mr. SFBobby:
Thank you for listening. The cut in question is from 1968. HH was
migrating to WABC so this was his last WMCA b'cast. Seems like 1968
wasn't all pothead music.

I apologize for not catching it earlier. It is still in transition so
there are plenty of faux pas. It went on a few days ago and the silly
software from live365 will not automatically fill in date/time and the
guess feature won't fill all information in.

I will always insert call letters, announcer when possible, and
month/day/year or as much as possible.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention and keep listening.
Ken

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).