Old August 4th 03, 07:08 AM
KA Turner

Default New Internet Aircheck Station

Hello
I am still searching for airchecks wherever a homemade reel to reel or
cassette lay but I have taken what I have and put together WKAT, on Live
365.com at
http://www.live365.com/stations/304701

Thanks
I am not running commercials nor do I have boring announcers like on
satellite radio stations or the sham "local" stations.
Ken
Program Director/General Manager/Janitor
WKAT

Old August 4th 03, 06:55 PM
SFbobby

Ken
Program Director/General Manager/Janitor
WKAT

Hi Ken...added your station to my presets. Listening to Harry Harrison at WMCA
right now. Question...can you add the year? Having the day of month without
the year is annoying.

Thanks for putting this together....Good Luck.

Old August 5th 03, 03:24 PM
KA Turner

Mr. SFBobby:
Thank you for listening. The cut in question is from 1968. HH was
migrating to WABC so this was his last WMCA b'cast. Seems like 1968
wasn't all pothead music.

I apologize for not catching it earlier. It is still in transition so
there are plenty of faux pas. It went on a few days ago and the silly
software from live365 will not automatically fill in date/time and the
guess feature won't fill all information in.

I will always insert call letters, announcer when possible, and
month/day/year or as much as possible.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention and keep listening.
Ken