Old August 19th 03, 05:53 PM
Rich Wood

On 18 Aug 2003 14:22:18 GMT, "Myself" wrote:

I initially thought that they were running a "best of" *because of the
blackout. Apparently the repeat was schedule already...and they did little
to dump it in favor of anything live.

Next time you watch a ball game, tape the audio. Then, listen to it
without the video. Then tell me if you want sportscasters delivering
the news. It might be great for the comedy but my news ain't comin'
from someone named Mad Dog.

Maybe they couldn't find enough famous sports figures to interview.
"Why do you think the power failed, Mr. MVP? Probly cuz thu litz got
dark."

Yogi Berra is the only sports figure I'd trust to have the answer.

Rich