Old August 19th 03, 05:53 PM
Rich Wood

On 19 Aug 2003 14:21:37 GMT, "Paul Jensen" wrote:

Typical of radio today. Instead of providing useful information to their
audience, they're airing a rerun. That is a crappy effort.

We have two of the finest all news stations in the world. Why on God's
earth would I tune to a sports station in an emergency. If I have Jock
Itch, maybe, even though I've got the Gold Bond spots nearly
memorized.

WCBS was on almost immediately. WINS took a little longer. Those are
my "crisis" stations, not one that makes "Dumb and Dumber" look
brilliant. It works extremely well in good times, but not in an
emergency.

The smartest thing they could have done was to simulcast WINS or WCBS.

Rich