Old October 3rd 03, 04:34 AM
Blue Cat

"Sheellah" wrote in message
I'm trying to get the Coast to Coast show, but because I'm in a highrise
surrounded by concrete, I get no AM reception. I just get static and a

hum. Can
an antenna be hooked up to the radio that would end outside my window to

pick
up the signal? There is also a building on one side, but it is clear for

quite
a bit outside my window. Can anyone please help? Please also e-mail, if

kind
enough to respond. Thanks!

If you can get access to any location outside your apartment try an active
antenna. Such a device consists of a high gain rf amplifier and a 2 to 3
foot long whip. Go to Grove Enteprises' web site www.grove-ent.com