Old October 9th 03, 09:29 PM
Indy_Radio

(WBRW) wrote in message ...
I have a CRL processing chain that I'm setting up and I'm just
wondering if anybody has any advice or experience regarding these
units.
I may experiment with using additional processing in front of or in
combination with these CRL boxes, but if anybody has their favorite
"magic" settings which help this CRL trio perform at its best, I would
appreciate your advice and recommendations (other than "toss it all
out and spend the $$$ on an Optimod 9100-B2!).

Hello,

The CRL chain was always my favorite for AM Stereo, over the Optimod
9100, which favors mono loudness at the expense of stereo quality.
If you are after a clean, smooth sound, I have a few modifications
(nothing major)that help those units.

I'd be happy to share setup tips on the CRL boxes, although it's been
a few years since I had my hands on the set you describe.

JG