Old January 3rd 04, 05:21 PM
Rich Wood

On 2 Jan 2004 17:42:22 GMT, (Steve Sundberg) wrote:

The show is still alive. While it's not on WOR radio, it's still, for
the time being, on the WOR Radio Network.

Why the confusion? The flagship station of the WOR Radio Network
doesn't carry one of the programs it distributes to its other
affiliates. There's nothing unusual, or sinister, about that.

I'm not confused. I talk with The Dolans regularly. They're no longer
with WOR. They're concentrating on CNN.

If the flagship doesn't carry its own network shows it's very
difficult to affiliate those shows. Many PDs feel if it's not good
enough to be on your flagship, why should I take it?

When I was running the WOR Radio Network every show but one weekend
food show was also on WOR, New York.

Rich