Old December 10th 03, 03:29 PM
RP

Default "The Dolans"...gone from radio?

What happenned to the Dolans?

I know they are doing some TV work, etc...but they gave up their radio show?

The always considered themselves 'radio people'. I'm suprised they didn't
keep their program on in one way, shape or form.

Meself

Old December 10th 03, 05:12 PM
Sven Franklyn Weil

In article , RP wrote:
What happenned to the Dolans?

They are gone from flagship WOR Radio 710's lineup -- PD Maurice Tunick
replaced them with Michael Sew- err - Savage.

The Dolans are still on the WOR Radio Network according to their website.

See http://www.worradionet.com for more details.

--
Sven Weil
New York City, U.S.A.

Old December 11th 03, 03:09 PM
Rich Wood

On 10 Dec 2003 15:29:14 GMT, "RP" wrote:

What happenned to the Dolans?

I know they are doing some TV work, etc...but they gave up their radio show?

The always considered themselves 'radio people'. I'm suprised they didn't
keep their program on in one way, shape or form.

The show is still alive. While it's not on WOR radio, it's still, for
the time being, on the WOR Radio Network.

Rich
Former Director - WOR Radio Network

Old January 2nd 04, 05:42 PM
Sven Franklyn Weil

In article , Nick Name wrote:

?????????????

Go to http://www.worradionet.com and look at the schedule. You'll find
the answer to your confusion. :-)

--
Sven Weil
New York City, U.S.A.

Old January 2nd 04, 05:42 PM
HomieG

They are on CNNfN. IMHO, they are pretty corny, but they do have a good way
of answering the questions.
-HomieG

Old January 2nd 04, 05:42 PM
Steve Sundberg

On 1 Jan 2004 17:30:41 GMT, "Nick Name" wrote:

"Rich Wood" wrote in message

The show is still alive. While it's not on WOR radio, it's still, for
the time being, on the WOR Radio Network.

Why the confusion? The flagship station of the WOR Radio Network
doesn't carry one of the programs it distributes to its other
affiliates. There's nothing unusual, or sinister, about that.