Old February 8th 04, 08:56 PM
Onno de Vries.

Philip de Cadenet wrote in message ...
Onno,

http://www.qsl.net/g4ftc/amplifiers/8171/home.htm

http://tinyurl.com/yq6a9

http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/rfbox/

http://www.somis.org/

and when you wish to plug it into the mobile:

http://www.extremecb.com/Engine_3.jpg

Enjoy

Well i just wright a big reply........use the backspace button and my
mail was gone. Great....
O.k . Just start over all again. GRRRRRR.

Hallo Philip....first i have to excuse myself for not replyíng Your
mail.
Sombody was and is still so friedly to sent me mail with a virus.
I had to install(ghost)my pc again and thatswy i lost mail and
adresses.

I just take a look at the site's You put on this page. Some i
allready saw bur the www.somis.org/ is verry interesting. I copy'd
much and printed it out.
They other site's has more to do with six meter transmitting.

But....Umar was talking about a Harris FM-25K. Well on the Harris
page(after much digging)i found much. I found two different kind of
schematics and a drawing of a cavity. Verry good.....i'm happy.....
The onely thing i have to do now is measure the socket or tube on the
drawing , compare it to the real size and than i can calculate the
size of the cavity.

THAN BILD THE THING.

If it's finish'd the AMP i will let You know all.

Philip and Umar.......thanks for helping me out.

Greetings from Elburg....the Netherlands. Onno.

P.S. This engine dynamo thing.........is it normal to build those
things?....Crazy?.......awsome.