Old February 28th 04, 07:24 PM
Rich Wood

On 27 Feb 2004 17:21:32 GMT, "Steven J. Sobol"
wrote:

I believe the other two original affiliates, WYSP in Philadelphia and WJFK
in DC, are also owned by Infinity. The Cleveland station where I used to
listen to him is also owned by Infinity...

And the show is owned by Infinity.

How does Clear Channel figure in? Distribution, perhaps?

Clear Channel's 6 stations are simply affiliates. They're under attack
and had to do something symbolic so Hogan could report to Congress
that they've taken action in a witchhunt environment. Once the
election is over Congress will return to screwing the country, Osama
will be caught just before the election (some say he's in a Pakistani
prison ready for a perp walk) and John Ashcroft will borrow Janet
Jackson's malfunctioning breast covering for use on the Scales of
Justice stature to purify it by covering its one bare breast.

Back to normal in November.

Rich