Old March 8th 04, 05:09 PM
aunwin

"Richard Harrison" wrote in message
Art, KB9MZ wrote:
"It does not mean that a radiating antenna which is in the parallel
configuration will have a high impedance."

Parallel configuration can mean several things. I will take it to mean
the antenna shares some of the characteristics of a parallel resonant
circuit.

So now 'WILL' can now be read as 'CAN' with respect to impedance 'EXCEPT'
in the case of circuitry where radiation is ignored

At last,..... at last.... even tho grudgingly.
So now you cannot use that as a reason for me to lie about my having an
antenna in parallel form
You CAN have a low resistance of 1 ohm or you CAN have one 1000 ohms so play
your silly games about me being a lier, don't hold your breath, have no
integrity and also a thief, all of which have been thrown at me because I
stated I have a rotatable beam for 160 meters that has a moveable 5 khz pass
band. Now you have the problem of explaining to people that you can have a
parallel arrangement for an antenna and we were wrong to focuss on the high
impedance aproach to accuse Art of lying and all the other accusations that
was thrown at him. Now ask the people involved why they refused to check for
themselves or do they have a backup technical augument. You made a point
about the loop dipole well the patent office accepted it as viable even tho
my writing was not clear because they had a samplke. The University of
Illinois accepted it for review ( Yes I spoke also to the professor of Log
periodic fame as well, very interesting person)
The antenna director in charge or general Boss stated my claims were
confirmed.
So the antenna experts in this group don't understand how it functions so
immediately get in to gear to attack. Didn't Walter lead the last attack on
a guy, any attempt to squash inovation.
Now I can rest peacefully seeing that you are exposed for what you are. Now
when you see the next antenna in print you can chant what all followers
say....Well I knew that all the time, at least that is my experience when I
come up with something. The problem is that some people get degrees by
choice of multiple answers with a circular sweep of a pencil to make a dot,
first principles don't matter diddly as it is in a book written just like
that..