Old June 13th 04, 11:49 PM
Mark Howell

On 12 Jun 2004 16:30:53 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

Most stations don't care today about anything except their home metro
groundwave coverage. Any damage in the secondary or skywave coverage areas
is irrelevant.

As an employee of one of several AM station owners, including CCU and
Disney, involved in a battle over interference from stations in
Northern Mexico, I beg to differ. We care a lot, and have joined in
legal action to protect our signal.

There is also some evidence that IBOC interference can affect home
metro groundwave coverage of adjacent channel stations.

Mark Howell