Old November 24th 04, 06:39 AM
Steve Sobol

Christopher C. Stacy wrote:
Al Quaglieri writes:

1. Internet over power lines (BPL) is a stillborn technology

It's sort of the ISDN of radio.

Meaning what, that it will have a small niche market? I doubt it. ISDN actually
had broad appeal back in the days before DSL and cablemodems - I used it for a
year or two myself. It was still used widely in Europe for some time after DSL
and cable became commonplace here. BPL won't be that popular. BPL probably
won't even manage the small niche that I believe you're referring to. It's just
too late in the game.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /