Old November 27th 04, 11:45 PM
Jenny

Default FS: Comstream ABR-202 Satellite Receiver Not $899, but $595

Hi,

I noticed another FS posting in rec.radio.broadcasting and since it IS
radio equipment for sale, I believe this is allowed. If not, please
let me know and I will not post another article with this equipment.

I have seen these receivers for sale on a used radio equipment website
(Bay Country) for $899 used.

http://www.baycountry.com/used_equipment.html

I will sell the one I have for $595 and shipping. It works great, and
looks great. Very gently used. Use Paypal and you can use Paypal Buyer
Credit to pay off over several months if approved. I also would accept
checks/money orders.

Contact me if you have any questions, and thanks. I only have one so
first come, first served.