Old November 28th 04, 06:18 PM
McWebber

"Jenny" wrote in message
Hi,

I noticed another FS posting in rec.radio.broadcasting and since it IS
radio equipment for sale, I believe this is allowed.

Posting for sale in a discussion newsgroup is generally not allowed. If the
word marketing isn't part of the newsgroup name, ads are not supposed to be
posted. Since you're posting from a Level3.com IP, their acceptable use
policy on this is clear: http://www.level3.com/764.html
"Continued posting of off-topic messages, including commercial messages
(unless specifically invited by charter), is prohibited."
I doubt you can find a charter for alt.radio.broadcasting that says
commercial or for sale messages are invited. Absent such a charter, your
ISP's rules would prohibit them.

--
McWebber
No email replies read