Old July 11th 03, 02:29 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Duh)

Will this love/hate relationship never end?

_
You'd have to ask the one who initiates the conversation on a daily
basis. Don't hold you breath,,I'm the most interesting thing in his life
these days....when is the last time you remember Frankie-lite waiting by
his pc all day, breathlessly awaiting a reply..I haven't seen him this
ate up with himself since his ego was handed to him on a platter by
Eitner when he showed Frankie-lite knows little concerning real-world
applications in the radio world.
Frankie- has been posting, early morning, noon, and drunken nights. I
twisted his arm, you see, and forced him to make multiple replies to
many of my single posts. It's pretty simple actually, I don't dislike or
like the man, as I do not know him. The like/dislike/hate/love and
entire emotional concept has nothing to do with cb topics..except for
those whose egos are too heavily involved. The mistaken belief held by
the lower class of humans, that one may "know" another through usenet
and then only by what said person permits, is not only ignorance in its
finest form, but the gist of Frankie-lites problems he tries to lay off
on others......