Old July 10th 03, 09:06 PM
Twistedhed

Default Hammie told: "Get Your Addy Right" by FCC!

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: =A0=A0Right here in the
'pile...an 'ol boy hammie was funnin' (?) around and jamming a repeater
on 146.790 mhz,,,,,Feds told him he must "take immediate action" to make
certain the database (which is public knowledge) contain his address
where he reside, and not merely a contact address as he provided. Some
hammies are sticklers for the rules. Some go to harassment levels, as
seen by several hammie-lids and self-professed "AKCers" who come here to
harass cbers

Not CBers, Twist: Illegal operators.

You lie. You and your ilk have accused cbers and hammies alike of being
illegal or catering to illegals merely because of their topics. You most
certainly have expressed your venom, and indeed, harassed legal, law
abiding operators for their topic of choice. You most indeed hae
attacked and harassed those for responding to a post you feel should be
censored, merely because the content may offer informational
instructions that when actually employed may break the law pertaining to
cb or amps. Since you can not handle such adult topics with proper
communicative technique, you should ignore that of which offends you
instead of attacking the character of one who asks a question about a
linear.

Blah, blah, blah. Same old Twistedhed

diatribe.

And it's all true,,every word of it, Frankie. It's how you are viewed.
This,,,is your life, Frankie-lite....

"I never said I wouldn't troll anymore."..Frank Gilliland
)"

"I do not get upset about any CB law being broken."...Frank Gilliland
)

"RF pirates affect me directly in my work."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I have admitted to lying in this
newsgroup, and on more than one occasion."......Frank Gilliland

Old July 11th 03, 02:10 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: **Right here in the
[...]

Only in your twisted little mind, Twisty.

This,,,is your life, Frankie-lite....

Hmmm... I thought you were going to quote my post where I say that it is my
"MORAL duty and obligation to needlessly harass cbers".

Well?

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

Old July 11th 03, 04:42 AM
Duh

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
[...]

Will this love/hate relationship never end?

Old July 11th 03, 05:24 AM
Stu Pidity

"Duh" wrote in message
.. .

Will this love/hate relationship never end?

Stay tuned for more episodes from Twisty goes Love sick

Old July 11th 03, 01:50 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) In
,
[...]

No Frankie-lite,,in all the minds of everyone present that you have
needlessly attacked.
Denial isn't a river in the Nile, old boy.

This,,,is your life, Frankie-lite....

Hmmm... I thought you were going to quote

my post where I say that it is my "MORAL duty
and obligation to needlessly harass cbers".

Illustrating how weak you are in thought.

Well?

Well what? I said "may", It's there,..oh, what the hell....since you;re
drunk as a sailor, here ya' go, Frankie-lite...you wrote:

It is my legal right, moral responsibility, and

independant choice to enforce any law I see fit
to enforce.

Add to that, Frankie-lite,,your admitted lying against all you equate
and ignorantly misconstrue as illegal, coupled with your admitted
trolling (read: harassment) and your claim about having a moral
obligation is right there with the rest of your lies and denials. Don't
ya' love when a plan comes together, Frankie-lite? Especially when the
architect is made to be the first to walk in the house he costructed
when under the influence.....
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM have a
problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and are both too
small to admit it."
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0----
Twistedhed ----
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
-----=3D Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =3D-----
-----=3D=3D

Old July 11th 03, 03:30 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Duh)

Will this love/hate relationship never end?

_
You'd have to ask the one who initiates the conversation on a daily
basis. Don't hold you breath,,I'm the most interesting thing in his life
these days....when is the last time you remember Frankie-lite waiting by
his pc all day, breathlessly awaiting a reply..I haven't seen him this
ate up with himself since his ego was handed to him on a platter by
Eitner when he showed Frankie-lite knows little concerning real-world
applications in the radio world.

Oh yeah, the self-proclaimed "CB amp god". Where is he these days? Is he hiding
out in some other forum espousing the benefits of self-biased Class C 'linears'
with "swang"?

Frankie- has been posting, early morning, noon, and drunken nights.

It's called a "vacation", and I have one more week before I start day-shift at
the station (I was working nights -- that is, if 'work' can be defined as
spending an hour doing the daily checks and paperwork then sitting around
waiting for something to break). But the good thing is that we hired a thrid BE
so I'm no longer on-call 24-hrs/day and I get the weekends off. But you wouldn't
know anything about that since you are still on work-release....

twisted his arm, you see, and forced him to make multiple replies to
many of my single posts. It's pretty simple actually, I don't dislike or
like the man, as I do not know him.

Oh, but you do, Twisty: I'm Doug Adair, Leland Scott, Glenn Sparks, Ben Lee, and
Frank C. Gilliland! You said so yourself, Twisty! And since you said that
everything you say is the truth, then I MUST be all of them!

The like/dislike/hate/love and
entire emotional concept has nothing to do with cb topics..except for
those whose egos are too heavily involved. The mistaken belief held by
the lower class of humans, that one may "know" another through usenet
and then only by what said person permits, is not only ignorance in its
finest form, but the gist of Frankie-lites problems he tries to lay off
on others......

Ever read Plato, Twist? Your new name is Trog.

=============

Old July 11th 03, 03:52 PM
Scott Unit 69

Oh yeah, the self-proclaimed "CB amp god". Where is he these days? Is he hiding
out in some other forum espousing the benefits of self-biased Class C 'linears'
with "swang"?

Most hammies prefer a biased box.

Oh, but you do, Twisty: I'm Doug Adair, Leland Scott, Glenn Sparks, Ben Lee, and
Frank C. Gilliland! You said so yourself, Twisty! And since you said that
everything you say is the truth, then I MUST be all of them!

Two more, and you would have a different face every day of the week. :
Old July 11th 03, 05:13 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , Scott Unit 69 wrote:

Oh yeah, the self-proclaimed "CB amp god". Where is he these days? Is he hiding
out in some other forum espousing the benefits of self-biased Class C 'linears'
with "swang"?

Most hammies prefer a biased box.

As well they should.

Oh, but you do, Twisty: I'm Doug Adair, Leland Scott, Glenn Sparks, Ben Lee, and
Frank C. Gilliland! You said so yourself, Twisty! And since you said that
everything you say is the truth, then I MUST be all of them!

Two more, and you would have a different face every day of the week. :

Now THAT'S funny! LOL!

=============

Old July 12th 03, 05:26 AM
Landshark

wrote in message ...
Scott Unit 69 wrote:
Oh yeah, the self-proclaimed "CB amp god". Where is he these days? Is
he hiding out in some other forum espousing the benefits of self-biased
Class C 'linears' with "swang"?

Most hammies prefer a biased box.

Oh, but you do, Twisty: I'm Doug Adair, Leland Scott, Glenn Sparks, Ben
Lee, and Frank C. Gilliland! You said so yourself, Twisty! And since
you said that everything you say is the truth, then I MUST be all of
them!

Two more, and you would have a different face every day of the week. :

That would be a -big- sock drawer.

--
GO# 40

Laundry only once a week.

Landshark

--
Any day riding, is better than
being a newsgroupie

73 Baja Stroppe Bronco
98 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
99 Ford F-150 Supercab 4X4 (antenna platform)