Old July 11th 03, 03:02 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) Lou Franklin can
help! Pay him money and he will help you to violate federal regulations!
But don't ask him to help you pay the fines...LOL!
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"
Geez, Frankie-lite, you're in rare form here,,,, no laws are broken with
the offering of information.

Who said anything of the sort, Twist?

Really drunk, eh Frankie-lite? You did,,right here....

"and he will help you to violate federal

regulations!"

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Selling such books does not violate federal law, Frankie-lite, Ask the
swamp angel.

"I never said I wouldn't troll anymore."..Frank Gilliland
)"

"I do not get upset about any CB law being broken."...Frank Gilliland
)

"RF pirates affect me directly in my work."...Frank Gilliland
)

"I have admitted to lying in this
newsgroup, and on more than one occasion."......Frank Gilliland