Old July 11th 03, 04:20 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland) Lou Franklin can
help! Pay him money and he will help you to violate federal regulations!
But don't ask him to help you pay the fines...LOL!
=============
"
Geez, Frankie-lite, you're in rare form here,,,, no laws are broken with
the offering of information.

Who said anything of the sort, Twist?

Really drunk, eh Frankie-lite? You did,,right here....

"and he will help you to violate federal

regulations!"

=============
Selling such books does not violate federal law, Frankie-lite, Ask the
swamp angel.

I never said anything to the contrary. The problem, Trog, is your communcation
deficit. Read what I said again, but slowly this time, and noting the emphasized
words:

"Pay him money and HE will help YOU to violate federal regulations!"

Now where did I say that "HE" (Lou Franklin) is breaking any law? I said that he
can help "YOU" (the aspiring keyclown) to break the law.

Learn how to read, Trog.

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----