Old July 19th 03, 06:25 PM
norman west

"Shifs" wrote in message . ..
Greetings,
I'm installing a Uniden Grant CB with SSB and a 300 Watt Linear. I will
be using Dual Antennas. The CB will be mounted in the headliner and the
Linear under the Driver's seat. The Coax will have to be at a minimum of 10
feet from CB to Linear and a minimum of 10 feet from Linear to the Dual
Antennas. Any recommendations on the lengths of Coaxes or anything about
this setup.
Please send your reply to . Thanks for your time
in this matter.
Sincerely,
Jerry

What I would do is to put your left foot in a bucket of salt water
before you drop the key down on the 300 watts... if that doesn't work,
then shave a spot on your head about 4 inches wide and put a small
salt water soaked sponge to the spot and drop the key again... that
should work great