Old July 25th 03, 08:29 AM
Dwight Stewart

Default ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st

" wrote:

Let the FCC know that they can no longer keep you
from your right to use the ten meter band allocation
if you are a technician licensee. (snip)

You don't have to use your identity, (snip)

(snip) I will be on the air and I hope 10,000 or
more no code technicians will join me. (snip)

And I suspect anyone who did this would find himself very much alone on
those frequencies. Only an idiot would risk his license doing something like
this. That and your provocative email address, should be enough to convince
most you message is nothing more than a message trolling for suckers foolish
enough to take it seriously.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/