Old July 26th 03, 12:15 PM
Keith Hosman

"Keith" wrote in message
Contact the FCC and let them know it is time to get rid of this silly

morse
code test and let all Americans have easy access to the amateur radio

bands
that we own. If you do nothing, then nothing will get done!

A group to protest the requirement of morse code for properly licensed
technician licensee. And to remove the morse code test from ham radio

testing
as soon as possible. The first protest is August 1st 6 pm local time on

28.306
USB
To Contact the Commissioners via E-mail
Chairman Michael K. Powell:
Commissioner Kathleen Q. Abernathy:

Commissioner Michael J. Copps:

Commissioner Kevin J. Martin:

Commissioner Jonathan S. Adelstein:

http://www.fcc.gov/contacts.html

Get busy living or get busy dying!

--
The Radio Page Ham, Police Scanner, Shortwave and more.
http://www.kilowatt-radio.org/

I'm not stupid enough to risk my ticket for this, besides I think operating
CW QRP is kinda fun.

73 de Keith