Old August 9th 03, 12:18 AM
Twistedhed

Little Johnny was always trying to outdo little Suzie. Little Suzie
bought a bicycle, LIttle Johnny bought a bigger one. Little Suzy had her
daddy buy her a scooter, little Johnny had his dad buy him a battery
powered scooter. Not to be outdone, little Suzie had her daddy buy her a
motorized scooter. Little Johnny's dad wasn't about to spend anymore
money. "Enough is enough", he told Little Johnny. "Go down there and
drop your drawers" the father says, adding " and tell her she'll never
be able to grow one of those."
Little Johnny immediately runs back to Little Suzie and shows her his
glory, with a huge grin, and says "My dad says you can never grow one of
these." Little Suzie flips. She runs home crying and screaming all the
way. Her daddy asks her what's the matter. She tells him the whole
story. He thinks for a minute, whispers something in his daughter's ear,
and her tears dry up immediately. She was beaming ear-to-ear. She
skipped merrily back to Little Johnny, whereas Little Johnny sees her
arrive empty-handed and says, "I see you got nothing." Little Suzie,
without missing a beat, hikes up her skirt and says, "My daddy told me
to tell you that with one of these, I can get all of those that I want."