Old August 8th 03, 11:20 PM
gw

Default friday evening joke

I went looking for a rest room and found two doors with pictures of
dogs on them. I was completely baffled, so I searched out the manager
and admitted that I couldn't tell the difference between the male dog
and the female dog.
"That's not the idea," the manager smiled and said. "One dog is a
pointer, and the other is a setter."

mr. gw bechwith.........in bear country fickin to poor himself a cold
one jus got down.......
Old August 9th 03, 12:18 AM
Twistedhed

Little Johnny was always trying to outdo little Suzie. Little Suzie
bought a bicycle, LIttle Johnny bought a bigger one. Little Suzy had her
daddy buy her a scooter, little Johnny had his dad buy him a battery
powered scooter. Not to be outdone, little Suzie had her daddy buy her a
motorized scooter. Little Johnny's dad wasn't about to spend anymore
money. "Enough is enough", he told Little Johnny. "Go down there and
drop your drawers" the father says, adding " and tell her she'll never
be able to grow one of those."
Little Johnny immediately runs back to Little Suzie and shows her his
glory, with a huge grin, and says "My dad says you can never grow one of
these." Little Suzie flips. She runs home crying and screaming all the
way. Her daddy asks her what's the matter. She tells him the whole
story. He thinks for a minute, whispers something in his daughter's ear,
and her tears dry up immediately. She was beaming ear-to-ear. She
skipped merrily back to Little Johnny, whereas Little Johnny sees her
arrive empty-handed and says, "I see you got nothing." Little Suzie,
without missing a beat, hikes up her skirt and says, "My daddy told me
to tell you that with one of these, I can get all of those that I want."

Old August 9th 03, 11:25 AM
Brainbuster

gw wrote in message . ..
I went looking for a rest room and found two doors with pictures of
dogs on them. I was completely baffled, so I searched out the manager
and admitted that I couldn't tell the difference between the male dog
and the female dog.
"That's not the idea," the manager smiled and said. "One dog is a
pointer, and the other is a setter."

Maybe that was David Beckham's problem.
He went into the Female lavatories where he is at the moment (I think Hong
Kong).

With his frocks, hairband, and makeup, they probably wouldn't nave even
noticed... if only he wasn't flanked by his bodyguards.

Regards,

Peter.

Old August 10th 03, 03:16 PM
jim

Brainbuster wrote:
gw wrote in message . ..

I went looking for a rest room and found two doors with pictures of
dogs on them. I was completely baffled, so I searched out the manager
and admitted that I couldn't tell the difference between the male dog
and the female dog.
"That's not the idea," the manager smiled and said. "One dog is a
pointer, and the other is a setter."

Maybe that was David Beckham's problem.
He went into the Female lavatories where he is at the moment (I think Hong
Kong).

With his frocks, hairband, and makeup, they probably wouldn't nave even
noticed... if only he wasn't flanked by his bodyguards.

Regards,

Peter.

most of the people on this board dont have a clue as to who beckam is.
he wont be missed at OT. go utd.

Old August 12th 03, 07:26 AM
Brainbuster

jim wrote in message

most of the people on this board dont have a clue as to who beckam is.

I would think that many do... he is one of the more famous Brits, as is his
wife (she is the one with less make-up on). Although Soccer does not get
the following there that some of your other sports do.
I heard about his shopping trips in America, where he expected stores to
close to other people while he did his shopping in them.

he wont be missed at OT. go utd.

He is missed by some of the fans, and his new team may find extra support
now from the UK fans.
Hey, United's new keeper did well on Sunday... they beat Arsenal.

Regards,

Peter.

Old August 15th 03, 07:21 AM
Brainbuster

jim wrote in message

maybe in 10-20 years it may make an impression.

I doubt if much will change, you have your national favourite sports and we
have ours.
But, I see that Man-U are now getting their players from America... we are
clean out of alcaholics to send over there (or to China).

Regards,

Peter.

Old August 17th 03, 04:15 PM
jim

Brainbuster wrote:
jim wrote in message

maybe in 10-20 years it may make an impression.

I doubt if much will change, you have your national favourite sports and we
have ours.
But, I see that Man-U are now getting their players from America... we are
clean out of alcaholics to send over there (or to China).

Regards,

Peter.

lol,gazza........

Tail Gate Party this Friday, June 4, Feeding Hills, MA Jim - KK1W Boatanchors 0 June 3rd 04 02:39 AM
A Great Radio Joke Royce Dean Broadcasting 1 August 10th 03 10:38 PM
joke for friday evening gw CB 1 August 2nd 03 01:43 AM
Jessica Lynch Hero? Another BUSH administration FABRICATION... BWAHAHAHAHA what a joke! Robert General 7 July 31st 03 01:46 AM
UK to abolish code test on Friday Vshah101 Policy 15 July 26th 03 05:58 AM