Old August 10th 03, 03:16 PM
jim

Brainbuster wrote:
gw wrote in message . ..

I went looking for a rest room and found two doors with pictures of
dogs on them. I was completely baffled, so I searched out the manager
and admitted that I couldn't tell the difference between the male dog
and the female dog.
"That's not the idea," the manager smiled and said. "One dog is a
pointer, and the other is a setter."

Maybe that was David Beckham's problem.
He went into the Female lavatories where he is at the moment (I think Hong
Kong).

With his frocks, hairband, and makeup, they probably wouldn't nave even
noticed... if only he wasn't flanked by his bodyguards.

Regards,

Peter.

most of the people on this board dont have a clue as to who beckam is.
he wont be missed at OT. go utd.