Old August 18th 03, 09:33 PM
Cool Breeze

Default WA3MOJ's greatest Hits!

Hey Slap Nutz, If you are going to attribute something to me please make
sure you get the correct posts.

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
WA3MOJ, came apart at the seams over the weekend. Pleasuring himself,
wa3moj FREAKED WITH:
put a sock up your ass you limey troll

Sorry assclown, this wasn't me

TROLL? lol...these are YOUR posts WA3MOJ, and you're about to go world
wide from what Lelnad understands.......heheh...ask him..LOL!

Yes, I guess you are a troll Twisty, since you are now accusing me of things
I haven't done, but that is so typical of you.

Hey Jim, Go **** yourself. You sorry excuse

for a ham radio operator

Yes, I did say that
_

Fag, Geek, Scott

what did this asshole say ?

****************************
Yes, I did say this. What's the problem with it assclown?

your an assclown

_
Hey assclown, I have nothing to do with this

eat **** and live

_
*******************

Yes, I did say this

In , "Scott (Unit 69)" upplus@h...
wrote:
If you believe any of this, you're dumber then a spoon!

That is a REAL file recorded off the REAL

radio and YOU are a TROUBLE MAKER my

friend so into the ****can

you go along with Twisty's other supporters

__

Sorry assclown, this is not my post your misattribution of this post is your
problem, not mine.

Gee,,,,,coming off on BB for and Scott for pointing out what everyone
knows anyways,..the obvious......lol...you're washed up,,,,zero
credibility,,it's why you were reduced single-handedly to that of where
you now find yourself. LOL! Don;t worry Wa3MOJ, I won't ALWAYS keep you
and KC8LDO down, just a frew more years,,,LMAO!

Your barking up the wrong tree assclown, I never said a word to BB, you were
never to bright with who posted what anyhow.