Old August 19th 03, 10:15 PM
Cool Breeze

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
WA3MOJ seethed with:
No, I never said it was him because I don't

know if it is him,

You indeed claimed you knew. You indeed claimed you KNEW it wasn't him,
and the only reason you can say that for certain is if it was YOU.
************************************************** **************

Oh really Twirphead? Post where I said it wasn't him, you lieing sac
o'****

that was twirtys accusations lumping me with

lee,

No,,that is the ONLY reasonable deduction from YOUR comment that you
KNEW it wasn't him, or you..LOL.
LOL Oh so your proof is a reasonable deduction LOL hahahhahahaa stop it
please my sides ...

You're lost, Geogre,,,and your feelings
of desperation and hollowness will not change how you feel until you
change how you live. Worry about yourself, as you have plenty of
character flaws indicated by your many, many problems with anyone that
discusses or questions your lies and even sometimes your truthful
claims,,,,you;re like the little boy that cried wolf too many
times,,,you;re insane, as N0BK correctly noted, and insane folks are not
taken serious.

but you have been around this NG long

enough to recognize certain peoples handi

work.

And therein is another contradiction....for a few posts back,,,you
claimed it most CERTAINLY wasn't lelnad,,,,,now you attempt obfuscation
with a back pedal attempt,,only I won't permit it.
************************************************** *******88

Back peddle, No more like a lie on your part.

Where before we go any farther, where and whart post did I say I know it is
not Leland.

Post it or be the lieing sac of **** you truely are. Oh I know you won't
because I never said that assmunch.

LOL....terms of endearment,,,,

LOL Total Asshole

No Geogre,,you rant and lie,,,,,,daily

Just because you say it doesnt make it so.

.. You're insane

LOL yeah you know because your shrink told you so right... assclown.

rest of twipsys useless troll snipped.