Old August 19th 03, 03:29 AM
Cool Breeze

Default It has been deathly silent so twirthead

Figures he would stir up some **** by making false and baseless accusations
against me. For some reason he also thinks I teamed up with Leland against
him... hahahah Your not worth as much time as they spent on you dickface,
and if your too stupid to recognize who it is your a bigger asshole that I
thought you are

Old August 19th 03, 12:48 PM

"Cool Breeze" wrote:
Figures he would stir up some **** by making false and baseless
accusations against me. For some reason he also thinks I teamed up with
Leland against him... hahahah Your not worth as much time as they spent
on you dickface, and if your too stupid to recognize who it is your a
bigger asshole that I thought you are

So you're saying it's Leland who's starting those lame ass web
pages?

--
GO# 40
Old August 19th 03, 10:15 PM
Cool Breeze

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
WA3MOJ seethed with:
No, I never said it was him because I don't

know if it is him,

You indeed claimed you knew. You indeed claimed you KNEW it wasn't him,
and the only reason you can say that for certain is if it was YOU.
************************************************** **************

Oh really Twirphead? Post where I said it wasn't him, you lieing sac
o'****

that was twirtys accusations lumping me with

lee,

No,,that is the ONLY reasonable deduction from YOUR comment that you
KNEW it wasn't him, or you..LOL.
LOL Oh so your proof is a reasonable deduction LOL hahahhahahaa stop it
please my sides ...

You're lost, Geogre,,,and your feelings
of desperation and hollowness will not change how you feel until you
change how you live. Worry about yourself, as you have plenty of
character flaws indicated by your many, many problems with anyone that
discusses or questions your lies and even sometimes your truthful
claims,,,,you;re like the little boy that cried wolf too many
times,,,you;re insane, as N0BK correctly noted, and insane folks are not
taken serious.

but you have been around this NG long

enough to recognize certain peoples handi

work.

And therein is another contradiction....for a few posts back,,,you
claimed it most CERTAINLY wasn't lelnad,,,,,now you attempt obfuscation
with a back pedal attempt,,only I won't permit it.
************************************************** *******88

Back peddle, No more like a lie on your part.

Where before we go any farther, where and whart post did I say I know it is
not Leland.

Post it or be the lieing sac of **** you truely are. Oh I know you won't
because I never said that assmunch.

LOL....terms of endearment,,,,

*********************

LOL Total Asshole

No Geogre,,you rant and lie,,,,,,daily
**************************************

Just because you say it doesnt make it so.

.. You're insane
*********************

LOL yeah you know because your shrink told you so right... assclown.

rest of twipsys useless troll snipped.

Old August 20th 03, 12:46 AM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Cool Breeze" wrote in message
I tell him what i have to
thru this same old isp much faster and too the

point.

Don't wast you time. He'll just misquote you and
try to bait you in to getting in to a flame war
with him. The more attention you give him the more
he tries to bait you along.

I've tried to be nice and sociable to you Lee.

--
GO# 40
Old August 20th 03, 03:59 AM
Leland C. Scott

wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Cool Breeze" wrote in message
I tell him what i have to
thru this same old isp much faster and too

the
point.

Don't wast you time. He'll just misquote you

and
try to bait you in to getting in to a flame

war
with him. The more attention you give him the

more
he tries to bait you along.

I've tried to be nice and sociable to you Lee.

That you have, and thank you for that Mopar.
However Twirted is another matter. I don't post
anything for a few days or a week and he goes off
the deep end posting some of his typical filth in
a vain attemp to stir up a flame war to satisfy
his need for attention. Well he got it alright,
the attention - web pages - Yahoo groups, but none
of it was my doings. I don't mind kicking back and
having a good chuckle at his expense from the
above, but if he thinks coming after me will do
anything about it, well he would do better by
figuring out who is really sticking it to him. So
far he's as clueless as always.

BTW did you get up to the Dream Cruise last
weekend? I was looking for you. If you did I was
one of the people under the twin set of canopy
tents in front of the apartment complex just north
of 12 Mile Road. Believe it or not everything was
up and running by last Friday night early Saturday
morning, shuttle buses etc. Gas stations were all
open, and no lines too.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
--
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin
of little minds."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old August 22nd 03, 03:20 AM
Leland C. Scott

wrote in message
-I'll be back-
and I'm not even running for Governor.

I can see the posters now.

"Vote for T-4 in 2004."

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
--
"Sometimes our enthusiasm for change
depends on our willingness to take a

Old August 22nd 03, 03:22 AM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
wrote in message
-I'll be back-
and I'm not even running for Governor.

I can see the posters now.

"Vote for T-4 in 2004."

No! Vote for moparholic..if he can't do it, no one can.

10-4

--
GO #40 The Chuggernaught
Old August 22nd 03, 11:27 PM
Leland C. Scott

wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
wrote in

message
-I'll be back-
and I'm not even running for Governor.

I can see the posters now.

"Vote for T-4 in 2004."

No! Vote for moparholic..if he can't do it, no

one can.

It's a longgggg drive to the west coast from Ohio.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt: