Old September 11th 03, 11:18 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Radioman)
Twistedhed wrote:
=A0=A0The Keystone, NJ, WV, and Va all sounding absolutely bodacious
today in the sand pile.
Somewhere around the mangrove swamp,,click..click..click!! Twistin'
around Tampa Bay!
_
Were you on the regular or the extra?

Yep.

S. America was pumping Tuesday night.

I had no two-way on today. It was too nice out.

I waxed my vehicle to Little Feat.

Little Feat are coming here soon...pity George isn't still live.

They just don't look showroom after about 7

years, but it still shines!

The secret is never use soap,,no matter, no how. Wax, but when it comes
to washing it, a soft, cotton cloth diaper and water only does wonders.
Dampen the corner and clean as needed,,,gently. If you stay out of the
mud and dab at it a little each day, the wax job will shine for a long
time. Do this only in shade ot after the sun goes down. I haven't waxed
mine since last year and you can still see yourself in the reflection.