Old September 27th 03, 01:23 PM
Lance Adair

Troll post from IceColdNYC

"Chim Bubba" wrote in message
There will be alot of skip today. Many amplifiers will be keyed down
today on the superbowl and many other cb channels. 2 pills 4 pills 8
pills 16 pills and even a good many tube amplifiers and hey that is
just the mobiles. Base stations will be keying down as well.
Just thought I would let you know so you boys could get together and
maybe get frustrated and talk bout homosexual stuff and who knows
maybe whack each other off.
Have a great day I know I will. Keying down and loving it!
If I dont have too much fun keying down I might be back if not you
know I am having too much fun!
Later