Old September 27th 03, 12:23 PM
Chim Bubba

Default ATTN: ANTI KEYDOWN BOYS

There will be alot of skip today. Many amplifiers will be keyed down
today on the superbowl and many other cb channels. 2 pills 4 pills 8
pills 16 pills and even a good many tube amplifiers and hey that is
just the mobiles. Base stations will be keying down as well.
Just thought I would let you know so you boys could get together and
maybe get frustrated and talk bout homosexual stuff and who knows
maybe whack each other off.
Have a great day I know I will. Keying down and loving it!
If I dont have too much fun keying down I might be back if not you
know I am having too much fun!
Later

Old September 27th 03, 03:01 PM
Cowboy67

"Chim Bubba" wrote in message
There will be alot of skip today. Many amplifiers will be keyed down
today on the superbowl and many other cb channels. 2 pills 4 pills 8
pills 16 pills and even a good many tube amplifiers and hey that is
just the mobiles. Base stations will be keying down as well.
Just thought I would let you know so you boys could get together and
maybe get frustrated and talk bout homosexual stuff and who knows
maybe whack each other off.
Have a great day I know I will. Keying down and loving it!
If I dont have too much fun keying down I might be back if not you
know I am having too much fun! Later

Leave those poor boys alone, they don't know what to do unless it is an
auction. You are confusing them. Give the AKC a day or two to absorb all
this information about the world not revolving around auctions. LMFAO!

Old December 17th 04, 10:27 PM

Lance Adair KK4TI wrote:
Troll post from IceColdNYC

Now Lance Adair is on the Icecold kick too?