Old September 30th 03, 01:37 AM
Lance Adair

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
m...

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you (or one of your butt buddies)
were sending viruses and/or worms to the people who don't agree with
you. Just like I wouldn't doubt for a minute that most of the
high-powered jamming on (and near) the legal 40 channels is done by
licensed hams like yourself.

Sure, why don't you post your email address? No cojones? Heh-heh-heh.

I wouldnt be suprised if you and your buddy Landshark are spreading the aids
virus
to people who don't agree with you.Just like I wouldn't doubt for a minute
that most
asshole jamming is done by homo's such as yourself.

Sure, why don't you post your call sign? No cojones? huh huh..huh